2020 information pack
The British Junior Open 2020 is split across four venues:
- Edgbaston Priory Club, Sir Harrys Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2UZ
- University of Birmingham Sport and Fitness Centre, Birmingham, B15 2TT
- Solihull Arden Club, Sharmans Cross Road, Solihull, B91 1RG
- West Warwickshire Sports Club, Grange Road, Solihull, B91 1DA
For those people wishing to spectate who don’t have an accreditation pass; access is free to spectate at Edgbaston Priory Club, University of Birmingham (except all glass court), Solihull Arden and West Warwickshire Squash Club. On arrival at the venue please go to the reception / information point where you will be signed into the event and given a wristband for the day. Please ensure that you always wear the wristband, this will give you access to spectate at all venues.
We thank you for your understanding in this and look forward to welcoming you all on the 1st January to Edgbaston Priory Club.
iPROSPORTS will be managing a live printing unit at the event as well as pre-ordering. There will be less stock available at the event so do pre-order now if possible.
They will be based at Edgbaston Priory Club.
For any questions on event merchandise, please contact Andy Murray – Andy@iprosports.co.uk
- GENERAL INFORMATION – firstname.lastname@example.org
- TOURNAMENT SOFTWARE & ONLINE ENTRY INFORMATION – email@example.com
- GROUP ENTRY FORM & REFEREE INFORMATION – firstname.lastname@example.org
- FOOD, TRANSPORT AND HOTEL INFORMATION – danielle.Stackhouse@cseplc.com